- About The School
- Welcome Message
- Chemistry at UCC
- Facilities and Services
- Undergraduate Awards
- Staff and Student Well-Being
- Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
- School Newsletter
- Contact Us
- Current Students
- Outreach and Public Engagement
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
The focus of the Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Committee at the School of Chemistry is
- to promote equality for all staff and students in the School.
- to increase the diversity of contribution within the School.
- to cultivate further an inclusive culture.
Our supportive and inclusive culture has been accredited with an Athena SWAN Bronze Award in 2018.