To request media production services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an outline of your project including: Deadline, content required ( interviews etc.), budget, delivery platforms, locations and any other requirements e.g. Green Screen
Stephen or Michael will get back to you soon to discuss the project in further detail.
The Audio Visual Media Department provides a wide range of audio, video, and multimedia production services to the University. Record audio and video podcasts in our studio, or have us produce content for your teaching materials.
You can also arrange with us to record your lecture or conference using our automatic lecture capture system, Panopto.
Typical Projects for Film Services
- The Film Services unit within AVMS produces film and audio projects for the University.
- Typical projects include the promotion of UCC programmes and support for teaching and learning within the University.
- We have in-house expertise along with a multifunctional sound-proofed TV Studio.
- Please visit the UCC YouTube channel to see examples of the films produced.
Alternatively, email Filmservices@ucc.ie with details of your proposed project.
For scheduling reasons please note that 3 weeks is the preferred length of notice required.
|Video Post Production||Audio Post Production|
Video and Audio Post Production
Our editing services meet a wide range of needs, from assembling clips to creatively editing footage. In addition to editing audio or video recorded by our technicians, we can work with other materials you wish to include in your final product.
Our studio is acoustically isolated to minimize disruptions and provide a controlled recording environment. A variety of lighting and backgrounds are available for video shoots.
Typical Studio Recordings
- Quality Radio Programs
- Foreign Language Recordings
- Video & Audio Podcasts