- Film Services
- Video and Collaboration
- AV Support
- Digital Signage
- Graphic Design
- Lecture Recording
- AV Equipment
- Pricing & Policies
- Classroom Technology info
- Wireless Mirroring
Classroom Technology info
To book a venue: Go to the UCC Resource Booker page or email email@example.com
All classrooms have a PC with internet access. All centrally-booked rooms have Wi-fi.
Panopto can be used in all rooms that have either a mic, a webcam or a ceiling-mounted camera installed. More than 90% of centrally-booked rooms have Panopto capability.
Included software: Windows 10, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Teams, Panopto, Skype, VLC Player and Wireless Screensharing Software Mirroring360.
Classrooms have Extron controllers on the lecterns which allow you to toggle between inputs to the screen, e.g. Laptop or PC, adjust the volume and switch on and off the projector.
Some lecture rooms have different models of equipment, but function identically.
See here for:
- Extron Controller Instruction Sheet for rooms with an Elmo document camera.
- Extron Controller Instruction Sheet for rooms with a Wolfvision document camera.
- Extron Controller Instruction Sheet for rooms with a VGA connection
- Extron Controller Instruction Sheet for newer rooms with an HMDI only laptop connection to the projection system.
Please note that overhead acetate projectors are no longer supported. Most larger rooms now have visualizers/document cameras to offer similar functionality, which can also be recorded on Panopto.
For more details on equipment use or to Log a fault, see our AV Support page.
Excel spreadsheet containing the information below is available UCC Classroom AV Information.