- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Booklets and Forms
- Dissertation Guide
- Postgraduate Booklet 2022-2023
- Harvard Referencing Booklet
- Minor Thesis Submission Form
Changing PhD Supervisor – Protocol
- If you wish to change your PhD supervisory team, you must in the first instance inform the Head of Dept.
- The Head of Dept will then inform the Chair of the Graduate Studies Committee and your current supervisory team
- You will then be asked to meet with at least two members of the Graduate Studies Committee to discuss your supervision options
- If agreement is reached on the composition of a new supervisory team, you will be asked to complete a ‘Change Request Form’ which must be signed by your current supervisor, your new supervisory team and the Head of Dept.