Funding for The Jennings Gallery comes from the following sources:
- A commission charge of 30% applies to all artwork sales
- Administration of the gallery is supported by the College of Medicine & Health, UCC
- Patronage Programme
- Voluntary donation
- Funding from arts & health bodies/councils
Individuals and corporate entities, based in Ireland, can donate to University College Cork through the Cork University Foundation (CUF), and obtain tax relief on donations. If you would like to make a donation from outside of Ireland, please contact the Development Office at UCC, Tel 353 21 4902205.
Donations greater than €250 are tax deductible. If you are a PAYE worker your donation of €250 is actually worth €432.72 to the Jennings Gallery.
As a donor to the Jennings Gallery at University College Cork, you will become a member of the UCC Donor Stewardship programme.
To make a donation, please print off the form at the link below. Receipts will be issued by CUF.Every donation large and small makes a real difference to us and helps continue the mission of the Jennings Gallery. Thank you for your support and for sharing our interest in the relationship between the medical sciences and the arts.
Cork University Foundation is a registered charity and an “approved body” authorised by the Irish Revenue Commissioners for the purposes of tax relief under Section 848A and Schedule 26A of the Taxes Consolidation Act 1997 (as inserted by Section 45 of the Finance Act, 2001).
Through our donor recognition programs, we extend our gratitude to you for helping the College of Medicine and Health to fulfill its mission for the integration of Arts programs into it’s curriculum. Thank you.
Jennings Patrons Club
The first tier of giving in the Learn to See, See to Learn program, recognizing donors who have made cumulative gifts of 250e or more to the Jennings Gallery.
The second tier of giving in the Learn to See, See to Learn program, recognizing donors who have made cumulative gifts of 500e or more to the Jennings Gallery.
Jennings Corporate Patrons
The third tier of giving in the Learn to See, See to Learn program, recognizing donors who have made cumulative gifts of 1000e or more to the Jennings Gallery.
Benefits of Learn to See, See to Learn Membership
- Invitations to Gallery opening nights, symposia and other events and subscription to an annual newsletter on our activities.
- Invitations to periodic patronage events
- Optional inclusion in the Donor register at the Jennings Gallery and on our website
- Inclusion in the Jennings Gallery special edition publications
- Patrons benefits
- An engraved memento (or a volume of the comprehensive collection of Jennings Gallery Exhibitions )
- Subscription to the Cork University Foundation donor publication
- Mailing of the annual UCC Graduate magazine and quarterly newsletter, UCC Alumni News,
- Membership of the Jennings Advisory Board of the Jennings Patronage Program, a voluntary board that advises the Jennings Committee on comtemporary developments and opportunities on the role of the arts in health education
- A specially commissioned unique piece of art marked with the Jennings logo and "Supporting healthcare education through the arts" either on the work itself or on the frame.
- 5 invitations to Patronage Programme events
- A choice of UCC affinity credit cards with either Bank of Ireland or AIB which offer cardholders preferential interest rates.
For additional information call 021 420 5313 or e-mail: email@example.com