Confucius Institute Scholarships
2019 CONFUCIUS INSTITUTE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCEDURE
In order to support development of Confucius Institutes, facilitate Chinese language promotion and Chinese cultural transmission in the world, cultivate qualified Chinese language teachers and talented students of Chinese language, Confucius Institute Headquarters (Hanban) (hereinafter referred to as Hanban) launches the “Confucius Institute Scholarships” program for providing sponsorship to students, scholars and Chinese language teachers of other countries for pursuing a study in relevant universities in China (hereinafter referred to as “host institutions”).
The 2019 Confucius Institute Scholarship Categories are:
- Scholarship for Master’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MTCSOL) Students.
- Scholarship for one-Academic-Year Study + MTCSOL Students.
- Scholarship for Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (BTCSOL) Students.
- Scholarship for One-Academic-Year Study Students.
- Scholarship for One-Semester Study Students.
- Scholarship for Four-Week Study Students
Application is open to applicant who owns a non-Chinese citizenship, aged between 16 and 35, in good health condition, (Applicant is currently working in a Chinese language teaching position shall not exceed the age limit of 45. Undergraduate student shall not exceed the age limit of 20).