Current UCC PLUS+ Students
UCC PLUS+ Supports include:
- A dedicated Support Officer to facilitate your transition to College Life and onward progression to finishing your degree.
- A customised UCC PLUS+ Orientation Programme for first year students.
- Financial bursary, if available.
- Academic support (if required) in the form of extra tuition.
- Workshops to help you with essay-writing, study skills, time management, money management amongst others.
- Access to a dedicated student Resource Room (pictured below) and use of computer equipment including the loan of computer notebooks.
- An allocation of free printing credit loaded on to your student card when you register for College, for use in the Resource Room.
- On-going personal support and guidance from academic mentors and the UCC PLUS+ Staff.
- Information and referrals to Other Student Support Services of the University.