Current UCC PLUS Students
Support from ACCESS UCC PLUS Programme
Once admitted to a degree programme in UCC, HEAR/UCC PLUS Programme students are eligible to receive many supports throughout their time in University.
UCC PLUS Programme Supports include:
- A dedicated Support Officer to facilitate your transition to College Life and onward progression to finishing your degree.
- A customised UCC PLUS Orientation Programme for first year students which involves in-person, on-campus tours of our location in the new HUB building.
- Financial bursary, if available.
- Academic support (if required) in the form of extra tuition.
- Workshops to help you with essay-writing, study skills, time management, money management amongst others.
- Access to a dedicated UCC PLUS student Resource Room in the new HUB building.
- Use of computer equipment including the loan of computer notebooks.
- An allocation of free printing credit loaded on to your student card when you register for College, for use in the Resource Room.
- On-going personal support and guidance from academic mentors and the UCC PLUS Programme Staff.
- Information and referrals to Other Student Support Services of the University.
- UCC PLUS programme students will be contacted directly after registration to discuss the availability of laptops as part of the package of supports offered by the Government during Covid-19 lockdown measures.