What is the EmployAbility Programme?
The EmployAbility Programme aims to help Disability Support registered students to be better equipped to make a successful transition from college to the workplace. The students will also be able to focus on their career planning and development. The Disability Support department is running the programme in conjunction with partner employers.
What Support can they Provide?
- Career Mentoring Programme is to help students make a successful transition from college to the workplace.
- Helping students network with industry contacts.
- Student Summer Internship Programme.
- The Disability Support scholarship is specifically designed to support the development of students' employability skills.
- On-going personal support and guidance from academic mentors and the Access UCC Staff.
How can I contact the Employability Programme?
We can be found on the 1st floor, The Hub Building, UCC Main Campus, College Road, Cork, UCC.
Please contact email@example.com with your full name, surname and CAO/Student number if you have any queries and we will get back to you within 1-2 working days during regular daytime office hours.