- UCC Strategic Plans and Impact Reports
- President's Office Staff
- President's Annual Reports
- University Management Team
- Past Presidents of UCC
- Events and Visitors
- Athena Swan
- Protocols and Policies for High Level Visits
- External Advisory Board to the Interim President
- University Organisation Structure
- Honorary Degrees Board
- Virtual Visitors Book
Professor John O'Halloran announced as Interim President of UCC
Professor O'Halloran has served as Deputy President and Registrar since 2018 and assumes the role of Interim President immediately for a period of one year.
In July, Professor Patrick O'Shea announced his retirement as President and an international recruitment search for a successor will be launched in the coming months.
Dr Catherine Day, Chair of Governing Body of UCC, in welcoming Professor O'Halloran's appointment, wished him every success in his leadership of the University in these extraordinary times.
"These are challenging times but the strength of UCC is its community. I look forward to working together with our students and colleagues," commented Professor O'Halloran.