- Academic Policy Portal
- Cur chun cinn na Gaeilge i Saol na hOllscoile
- Health and Safety
- University Safety Policy Statement
- School/Department Safety Management System
- Accident/Dangerous Occurence Reporting
- Persons with Special Needs
- Permit to Work Systems & Safe Operating Procedures
- Student Placement in the Workspace
- University Occupational H&S Dept web site
- Radiation Protection & Bio-Safety
- IT Policies
- Quality Enhancement Unit
For your information
UCC IT Services endeavours at all times to ensure consistent, high-quality implementations and management of its IT resources, processes, and practices.
The IT Policies, and supporting procedures and standards, have been developed to set direction and rules on how to manage information technology and data.
In case of a Policy Breach
If you need to report a breach relating to IT Security or Usage policies please follow these steps and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
If your breach relates to personal data please refer to OCLA procedures.