- Back to Data Protection
- GDPR Overview
- Key GDPR Changes
- Data Protection Notices
- UCC's GDPR Project
- Individual Rights
- Data Security Breaches
- Privacy by Design & Default
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA's)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Training and Resources
- Data Protection Policy
- Contact Information
Training and Resources
Below is a list of the training and resources available:
TO ACCESS THIS YOU NEED GOOGLE CHROME WHICH CAN BE OBTAINED FROM HERE: https://www.google.com/chrome/
To access the UCC GDPR follow the steps below:
- Visit: https://legalisland.schoolvle.org/auth/saml/login.php
- Click the button circled below.
3. Then select University College Cork
4. Login in with your UCC credentials and the course will be displayed at the top
5. Your available course will be displayed and this is the GDPR training course
6. Click on the course, and if the following screen appears asking you to update your profile, enter your first name and last name and scroll to the bottom and hit update profile. If it does not appear skip to step 8
7. To access the course, select the highlighted area.
8. Scroll the page that loads, to the following area and click the underlined link.
9. Click the circled enter button to begin the training.