ASPIRE CS-CST Fellowship; Call for applicants
- The post will be structured as 0.5 Clinical Leadership and Quality Improvement and 0.5 Management of the Acutely Deteriorating Patient and commences July 2020 for 12 months.
- The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to undertake the Diploma in Leadership and Quality in Healthcare and Quality Improvement Scholar in Residence Programme.
- The fellowship is open to doctors from General Medicine/Acute Internal Medicine, Anaesthesia/Intensive Care Medicine or other suitable disciplines.
- The position is open to applicants doctor who have obtained CSCST within the last three years or have an expected CSCST in July 2020. Doctors eligible to be appointed into the NDTP Aspire fellowships must have completed their HST training within an Irish Postgraduate Training Body.
- Applications close on 5pm Wednesday 12th February 2020 and interviews will be held on Tuesday 18th February 2020. For enquiries: Dr Dorothy Breen Dorothy.firstname.lastname@example.org