- You Said and We are Doing Together
- How we Listen
- Annual Schedule of Student Surveys
- Student Survey Reports
- Data Support
- Survey Tools
- Survey requests (Internal)
- Survey Requests (External)
- Student Survey Principles for Code of Practice
- General Ethical Principles for Survey Research in UCC
- University Student Surveys Board
- Review of Student Feedback
University College Cork has acquired a campus licence for the online survey instrument QualtricsXM for academic research staff and students. The Qualtrics survey tool will be available free to all academic research staff and students through a university-wide licence. A purpose-built course evaluation tool will also form part of the licensing arrangements.
I am a new user (academic research staff/student) and wish to use Qualtrics, how do I access the service?
- Qualtrics is set up with Single Sign On (SSO) and can be accessed using your UCC email address and password or student UMAIL credentials.
- Auto enrol in Qualtrics by clicking on this link https://ucc.qualtrics.com/
Further information about Qualtrics is now available at https://uccireland.sharepoint.com/sites/QualtricsUCC.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Academic Affairs and Governance) if you have any questions during the launch phase.