Confucius Institute Scholarships For International Chinese Language Teachers
At a glance
- Value: varies
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for this scholarship
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com
2020-2021 Application Procedure
For International Chinese Language Teachers - Confucius Institute Scholarship
In order to support development of Confucius Institutes, facilitate Chinese language promotion and Chinese cultural transmission in the world, cultivate qualified Chinese language teachers and talented students of Chinese language, Confucius Institute Headquarters (Hanban) (hereinafter referred to as Hanban) launches the “Confucius Institute Scholarships” program for providing sponsorship to students, scholars and Chinese language teachers of other countries for pursuing a study in relevant universities in China (hereinafter referred to as “host institutions”).
SCHOLARSHIP TYPES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Non-Chinese citizens, according to the regulations of the ministry of Education of China, applicants from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan who have studies abroad as foreign students must have a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for 4 years (inclusive 4 years) and the recent 4 years (as of April 30th, 2020) within 2 years of actual residence abroad (actually resided abroad for 9 months in a year can be counted as 1 year, according to the entry and exit seals);
- Be in good physical and mental condition, and with good academic performance and conduct;
- Between the ages of 16 and 35 (as of September 1st, 2020). Applicants currently working as Chinese language teachers shall not be over 45, while undergraduate student applicants shall not be over 25.
To find out more about the scholarship programme and the Application Procedure 2020 Confucius Institute Scholarships
Online registration for the 2020 Applications will be available from March 1st, 2020 on the international Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship (Confucius Institute Scholarship) application website: cis.chinese.cn
The Scholarship Categories and Terms and Conditions are subject to change.