- Crisis Contacts
- Mental wellbeing
- Physical wellbeing
- Spiritual Wellbeing
- Social wellbeing
- Environment and Behaviour
- Live Events
- Tools and Resources
- Health Matters
In the event of an emergency please contact the emergency services by dialling 999 or 112.
Crisis Text Line
Text UCC to 50808 to chat anonymously with a trained volunteer 24/7. Any issue, any time.
If you need to speak to someone immediately contact
- Samaritans: samaritans.org; Freephone 116 123; 24 hour support
- Pieta House: Freephone 1800 247 247; 24 hour support for people at risk of self-harm
- Aware: Freephone 1800 804 848 (10am – 10pm)
If you consider yourself at risk of self-harm contact your GP, South Doc or your nearest Accident and Emergency unit.
- HSE’s list of out-of-hours health centres in your area or county
- Anglesea St. Garda HQ: Telephone: +353 (0)21 452 2000 Open 24 hours
- CUH Accident and Emergency: Telephone: +353 (0)21 492 0230 Open 24 hours
- South Doc: Telephone: 1850 335 999 Evenings and Weekends