- All Scholarships
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Postgraduate Scholarships
- International Scholarships
- Photo Gallery
- College of Business and Law
- Quercus Entrance Scholarships 2018/2019
- Moss Keane Scholarship
- Puttnam Seminar and Puttnam Scholarship Awards Ceremony 2018/19
- Puttnam Scholarships Seminar 2019/20
- UCC Sports Scholarships 2019
- Quercus Talented Students Gala 2019 / 20
- School of History Prize-giving Ceremony 2019/20
- UCC Entrance Scholarship Award Ceremony
- School of History Prize-giving Ceremony 2020-2021
- Quercus Talented Students Gala 2022
- Catherine Keogh Memorial Grant
- STEM Awards 2022
- Quercus Talented Students' Programme 2022/23
- School of History Prize-giving Ceremony 2022-2023
- UCC STEM Awards 2023
- Quercus Talented Students Gala 2023
- Scholar Stories
- Terms and Conditions for Scholarship recipients
Statkraft Ireland Award for Academic Excellence in Energy Engineering
At a glance
- Value: €2,000
- You must be a current UCC Student registered for BE in Energy Engineering to be eligible for this award
- Questions about this award can be directed to email@example.com
The School of Engineering and Architecture wishes to establish three new prizes, one for each of 2nd year, 3rd year and 4th year undergraduates in the BE in Energy Engineering . Each award will comprise a monetary award to the value of €2,000.
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 4,600 employees in 18 countries.
In Ireland, Statkraft develops, owns and operates renewable energy and is at the forefront of producing a diverse range of renewable technologies. It is leading player in the country, having won the most capacity of any renewable developer in the Government’s most recent renewable energy support auction.
Statkraft Ireland is delighted to be partnering with UCC Engineering in providing three scholarships to the top undergraduate students in Energy Engineering. Statkraft wants to play it’s part in supporting the engineers of the future who will lead the way in the transition to a clean, green, carbon-free society.
- Award 1: The BE Energy Engineering student who achieves the highest overall marks in the examinations across 2nd year of the programme at the first attempt.
- Award 2: The BE Energy Engineering student who achieves the highest overall marks in the examinations across 3rd year of the programme at the first attempt.
- Award 3: The BE Energy Engineering student who achieves the highest overall marks in the examinations across 4th year of the programme at the first attempt.