PM Group Design Award
At a glance
- Value: Bespoke (solid silver) Medal to the value of €300 and a €1,000 Cheque
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for this prize
- Questions about this prize can be directed to Prof Edmond Byrne email@example.com or Dr Denis Ring at firstname.lastname@example.org
The PM Group Design Award was presented for the first time on 23rd November 2016 at the Process & Chemical Engineering Awards Night in the Aula Maxima, UCC.
PM Group decided that they would like to present an annual award and bursary to a person who completed a design project as part of their fourth year of the BE (Hons) Process and Chemical Engineering, UCC. The award is for best design. It is to be awarded on an annual basis to an individual who excels as part of a design project team.
The individual will be selected based on: -
- The student’s individual design memo work.
- The student’s contribution to overall group effort.
- The students will be informed of selection criteria and assessors at the beginning of the module.