- All Scholarships
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Postgraduate Scholarships
- International Scholarships
- Photo Gallery
- College of Business and Law
- Quercus Entrance Scholarships 2018/2019
- Moss Keane Scholarship
- Puttnam Seminar and Puttnam Scholarship Awards Ceremony 2018/19
- Puttnam Scholarships Seminar 2019/20
- UCC Sports Scholarships 2019
- Quercus Talented Students Gala 2019 / 20
- School of History Prize-giving Ceremony 2019/20
- UCC Entrance Scholarship Award Ceremony
- School of History Prize-giving Ceremony 2020-2021
- Quercus Talented Students Gala 2022
- Catherine Keogh Memorial Grant
- STEM Awards 2022
- Quercus Talented Students' Programme 2022/23
- School of History Prize-giving Ceremony 2022-2023
- UCC STEM Awards 2023
- Quercus Talented Students Gala 2023
- Scholar Stories
- Terms and Conditions for Scholarship recipients
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited (Dairygold) BAgrSc Bursaries
At a glance
- Value: €3,000
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for this scholarship
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To celebrate and mark the commencement of the BAgrSc Degree in September 2019, Dairygold will award two annual undergraduate bursaries for students undertaking the BAgrSc degree at University College Cork (UCC).
Each awardee will receive an annual bursary of €3,000 per annum for the duration of their undergraduate studies at UCC, subject to the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
- The bursary will be known as the Dairygold Co-operative Society UCC Bachelor in Agricultural Science (BAgrSc) Bursary.
- The bursary will be awarded annually to two registered students on the BAgrSc degree, who will be selected on the basis of an application and interview (including personal statement and demonstrating of their understanding of the importance of agriculture in the Irish context).
- The awardees must pass and progress each year of the degree to be eligible for renewal of the bursary in the subsequent year of study. Renewal of the award for repeat students may be considered in exceptional circumstances subject to agreement between Dairygold and UCC.
- Awardees will be invited to avail of work placement opportunities with Dairygold.
- Awardees will be expected to submit a short annual progress report.
- This bursary scheme has an anticipated lifecycle of ten years, in the first instance, and will be reviewed after the first cycle (when the first cohort of students graduate).