The Kerry Group Medal in Food Science and Technology
At a glance
- Value: Medal and parchment
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for this prize
- Questions about this prize can be directed to email@example.com
The School of Food and Nutritional Sciences sponsors an annual prize for a student graduating from University College Cork from the BSc (Hons) Food Science and Technology full-time degree programme.
The following conditions of award apply:
- The award be named "THE KERRY GROUP MEDAL IN FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY".
- The Prize be open to competition only among those candidates who obtain the equivalent of honours in Food Science and Technology (Dual Degree) in the final year BSc (Hons) Degree Examination.
- The Prize be awarded to the candidate who has obtained first place overall in the above BSc (Hons) (Food Science and Technology) Degree Examination and has obtained the equivalent of Honours.
- The Prize consists of a medal and parchment.
- The award to be presented by a senior member of the School of Food and Nutritional Sciences.