The Kerry Group Medal in Food Science
At a glance
- Value: Medal and parchment
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for this prize
- Questions about this prize can be directed to email@example.com
The School of Food and Nutritional Sciences sponsors an annual prize for a student graduating from University College Cork from the BSc (Hons) Food Science full-time degree programme.
The following conditions of award apply:
- The award be named "THE KERRY GROUP MEDAL IN FOOD SCIENCE".
- The Prize be open to competition only among those candidates who obtain the equivalent of honours in Food Science in the final year BSc (Hons) Degree Examination.
- The Prize be awarded to the candidate who has obtained first place overall in the above BSc (Hons) (Food Science) Degree Examination and has obtained the equivalent of Honours.
- The Prize consists of a medal and parchment.
- The award to be presented by a senior member of the School of Food and Nutritional Sciences.