The UCC Pathology Undergraduate Medal
At a glance
- Value: Medal
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for this scholarship
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Presented to the outstanding student each year who achieves the highest aggregate mark based on examinations held in years 2 & 3 held by the Department of Pathology, University College Cork.
Two medals will be offered annually upon completion of the third year of study, one for medical students and one for dental students.
The medal awarded to the medical student obtaining the highest marks at first attempt will be based on performance in the current FM2004 and FM3005 modules.
The medal awarded to the dental student obtaining the highest marks at first attempt will be based on performance in the current FM2004 and PM3009 modules.
The award will be made to the outstanding student each year. The successful student must fulfil the following criteria:
- The medal will be called the UCC Pathology Undergraduate Medal.
- The standard is sufficient to satisfy the requirements of the Academic Council.
- The successful candidate will have completed three years and the requirements set down by the University.
- Students eligible to receive these awards will be registered third year medical and dental students who have successfully taken the examinations in each relevant module at first attempt.
- Funding for the award will come from the Department of Pathology, UCC.