The PWC Prize in Accounting
At a glance
- Value: €1,000
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for this prize
- Questions about this prize can be directed to email@example.com
PWC Ireland, have agreed to give the University an annual sum of €1,000 and a gold medal for the provision of the Pwc Prize, on the following terms:
- The prize shall be called "The PWC Prize in Accounting".
- The prize of €1,000 shall be awarded annually to the BSc Accounting student who receives the highest combined aggregate mark in their first sitting of AC4001 Advanced Financial Reporting, AC4002 Advanced Management Accounting, AC4009 Financial Information Analysis and AC4010 Corporate Valuation provided that such student also passes the entire Examination of which the Examination in AC4001, AC4002, AC4009 and AC4010 form part, without compensation at his/her first attempt.
- That in the event of a tie involving two or more qualified students, the aggregate for the year (ex. 1200) in Semester 1 and Semester 2 BSc Accounting Examinations will be used to determine the overall winner from those who are involved in the tie.