The O'Connor Pyne & Co. Prize for First and Second Bsc Accounting Students
At a glance
- Value: €750 / €500
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for this prize
- Questions about this prize can be directed to
Eligibility and Selection
Commencing in the 2015/16 academic year, O'Connor Pyne & Co will sponsor annual prizes to eligible students who achieve the highest combined aggregate mark over first year and second year in their first sitting of:
- AC1103 Financial Accounting Fundamentals;
- AC1104 Accounting for Partnerships and Companies;
- AC2100 International Financial Reporting I; and
- AC2101 Consolidated Financial Statements and Reporting.
In the event of a tie in the specified subjects, the prizes will be awarded to the student who achieves the highest total aggregate mark for the second year (ex. 1200) of the BSc Accounting Degree in his/her Semester 1 and Semester 2 examinations. In the event of a further tie, the prizes will be shared.
Details of the prize are as follows:
First prize €750
Second prize €500
1st year and 2nd year BSc Accounting students are eligible to compete for the above prizes.