The KPMG Prizes
At a glance
- Value: €250 and €200
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for these prizes
- Questions about these prizes can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility and Selection
KPMG, Chartered Accountants, offer to the University an annual sum of €450 for the provision, annually, of two prizes of €250 and €200 respectively in Accounting.
The prizes will be subject to the following conditions of award which have been approved both by the firm and the Governing Body:
- That each prize be called "The KPMG Prize".
- That the first prize be awarded to the student who has obtained the highest marks, and the second prize be awarded to the student who has obtained the second highest marks, in the overall Second University Examination in the BSc (Hons) Accounting Degree programme.
- That in the event of a tie involving two or more qualified students, the total amount of prize(s) be divided equally among them.