- All Scholarships
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Postgraduate Scholarships
- International Scholarships
- Photo Gallery
- College of Business and Law
- Quercus Entrance Scholarships 2018/2019
- Moss Keane Scholarship
- Puttnam Seminar and Puttnam Scholarship Awards Ceremony 2018/19
- Puttnam Scholarships Seminar 2019/20
- UCC Sports Scholarships 2019
- Quercus Talented Students Gala 2019 / 20
- School of History Prize-giving Ceremony 2019/20
- UCC Entrance Scholarship Award Ceremony
- School of History Prize-giving Ceremony 2020-2021
- Quercus Talented Students Gala 2022
- Catherine Keogh Memorial Grant
- STEM Awards 2022
- Quercus Talented Students' Programme 2022/23
- School of History Prize-giving Ceremony 2022-2023
- UCC STEM Awards 2023
- Quercus Talented Students Gala 2023
- Scholar Stories
- Terms and Conditions for Scholarship recipients
KPMG Outstanding Scholar - Year 1 BSc Accounting
At a glance
- Value: €1,500 per student and a paid summer internship with the firm at the end of the second year of the programme lasting between 3-10 weeks.
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Questions about this scholarship can be to the Department of Accounting and Finance, email@example.com.
KPMG, Chartered Accountants, offer two bursaries annually to two UCC students enrolled in 1st year BSc Accounting, to the value of €1,500 each. Both students will also receive a summer internship with the firm lasting between 3-10 weeks at the end of their second year on the programme. This is worth between €1,125 - €3,750.
- Students must hope to achieve at least a 2H.1 result in their first sitting of their 1st year, BSc Accounting exams.
- Students are invited to apply for the scholarship by providing a personal statement of 500 words outlining their success in academic life, community initiatives, sports, and work experience.
- Interviews will take place with a panel of shortlisted students. The judging panel will include a representative from KPMG and the Department of Accounting and Finance.
- Students who have been able to combine a high level of personal development with strong academic results will be highly regarded. Successful applicants will be notified shortly after the Semester 2 exam results are made available.
The application form is available here: https://forms.office.com/r/nsGiHq49AZ
Please note if a scholarship holder withdraws from the programme for which s/he has registered or fails to continue throughout the year to meet the attendance and other requirements for the programme, including examination entry, s/he may be required to repay to the College the whole or part of the scholarship.
Opening date for applications: The application window opens in March every year. Specific applications details will be communicated to students directly by the Department of Accounting and Finance.