KPMG Outstanding Scholar - Year 1 BSc Accounting 2019/20
At a glance
- Value: €1,500 per student and a paid summer internship with the firm lasting between 3-10 weeks
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for this scholarship
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to Dr. Michelle Carr, Discipline Head, Accounting and Finance, email@example.com.
- Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th February 2021
KPMG, Chartered Accountants, offer two bursaries annually to two UCC students enrolled in 1st year BSc Accounting, to the value of €1,500 each. Both students will receive a summer internship with the firm lasting between 3-10 weeks. This is worth between €1,125 - €3,750.
- Students must achieve at least a 2H.1 result in their first sitting of their 1st year BSc Accounting exams.
- Each student must draft a personal statement of 500 words outlining your success in sport, community initiatives, work experience, corporate social responsibility or academic life. Students who have been able to combine a high level of personal development with strong academic results will be highly regarded.
- A shortlist of students will be chosen and an interview will take place to discuss your application. The judging panel will include a representative from KPMG and the Department of Accounting and Finance.
Please note if a scholarship holder withdraws from the programme for which s/he has registered or fails to continue throughout the year to meet the attendance and other requirements for the programme, including examination entry, s/he may be required to repay to the College the whole or part of the scholarship.
Application process open until 14th February, 2021