Dr. Brendan Richardson Memorial Prize
At a glance
- Value: €200 Voucher and a Certificate of Achievement
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for this prize
- Questions about this prize can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Award remembers Dr. Brendan Richardson who was a long-standing lecturer in the Department of Management and Marketing, Cork University Business School who passed away in June 2018. Brendan lectured on MG2003 for many years with consumer behaviour and sustainability issues central to his interests and expertise.
This Award will be presented annually to the MG2003 student who achieves the highest overall academic mark in the module.
Selection Process and Eligibility to apply
The selection of the Award recipient will be made by the module coordinator after the Summer and Autumn exam boards have been completed. All students registered in MG2003 are automatically eligibly for the Prize.
The following conditions for the award apply:
- The award is confined to students registered and who have successfully completed the assessment tasks in MG2003.
- The student with the highest overall mark for MG2003 will be selected as the Awardee.