The Eli Lilly Scholarship For Postgraduate Research In Organic Chemistry
At a glance
- Value: €5,714 + fees
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for this scholarship
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to the Department of Chemistry or firstname.lastname@example.org
Eli Lilly S.A. established this scholarship in 1991 to promote research in Organic Chemistry at UCC. The scholarship is subject to the following conditions of award and tenure, which have been approved by the donor.
- The scholarship shall be known as "The Eli Lilly Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Organic Chemistry".
- The scholarship, which is valued at c. €5,714 per annum plus fees, shall normally be awarded to a UCC graduate for the purpose of proceeding to a PhD degree in Organic Chemistry at UCC.
- The general arrangement for the competition and adjudication thereof shall be made by a Board consisting of the Deputy President and Registrar, two members of the Department of Chemistry including the Professor of Organic Chemistry, and a representative of Eli Lilly.
- The scholarship shall be awarded initially for one year but it may be renewed for one or two further years subject to the favourable progress of the holder and to the agreement of the Board.