Maples Group Scholarship – LLM Business Law
At a glance
- Value: €5,000
- You must apply for the LLM Business Law programme to be eligible for this scholarship
- Questions about this bursary can be directed to Dr Jonathan McCarthy email@example.com
- Applications should be submitted to Programme Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students must secure a minimum grade of 2.1 in an approved primary degree or equivalent.
- Students must have applied for the LLM Business Law programme via the UCC Applications System, have received an offer and have accepted a place on the programme to qualify to apply for the Scholarship.
Applications must include a short personal statement in response to the following (max. 500 words per question):
- What are your career aspirations for the next 5 years?
- What impact would receiving this scholarship have on you?
- A shortlist of students (max 5) will be chosen and an interview will take place to discuss your application. The judging panel will include a representative from Maples Group and the Dean of the Law School (or their nominated representative).
- Applicants must name at least two referees – one academic and one professional.
Please note if a scholarship holder withdraws from the programme for which s/he has registered or fails to continue throughout the year to meet the attendance and other requirements for the programme, including examination entry, s/he may be required to repay to the College the whole or part of the scholarship.
Opens: June 1st 2023
Closes: August 18th 2023