Glanbia MSc Food Business and Innovation Scholarships
At a glance
- Value: €10,630 per student
- You must apply for the MSc Food Business and Innovation to be eligible for this scholarship
- Questions on this scholarship should be directed to Prof. Joe Bogue, Food Business and Development J.Bogue@ucc.ie or Ms Rachel Cotter, Administrator email@example.com
- Applications should be submitted via MS Forms (link below)
- Students must secure a minimum Second Class Honours Grade 1 in an approved primary degree or equivalent.
- Students must have applied for the MSc Food Business and Innovation via the UCC Applications System, have received an offer and have accepted a place on the programme to qualify to apply for the Scholarship.
Applications must include a short personal statement in response to the following (max. 500 words):
- Reasons for applying, academic background and future career ambitions.
- Relevant achievements (academic or other notable achievements).
- How you heard about the scholarship
A shortlist of students will be chosen and an interview will take place to discuss your application. The judging panel will include a representative from Glanbia and Prof. Joe Bogue (Department of Food Business and Development).
Applicants must name at least two referees – one academic and one professional.
Please note if a scholarship holder withdraws from the programme for which s/he has registered or fails to continue throughout the year to meet the attendance and other requirements for the programme, including examination entry, s/he may be required to repay to the College the whole or part of the scholarship.
To apply please click Glanbia Scholarship - Application Form
Opening dates for applications: May 1st 2023
Closing date for applications: July 10th 2023