Glanbia MSc Food Business and Innovation Scholarships
At a glance
- Value: €10,630 per student
- You must apply for the MSc Food Business and Innovation to be eligible for this scholarshipQuestions on this scholarship should be directed to Prof. Joe Bogue, Food Business and Development firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms Rachel Cotter, Administrator email@example.com
- Applications should be submitted via MS Forms (link below)
- Students must secure a minimum Second Class Honours Grade 1 in an approved primary degree or equivalent.
- Students must have applied for the MSc Food Business and Innovation via the UCC Applications System, have received an offer and have accepted a place on the programme to qualify to apply for the Scholarship.
Applications must include a short personal statement in response to the following (max. 300 words per question):
- Identify the important challenges facing Global Food Systems at present. What innovations will help overcome these challenges?
- Reasons for applying, academic background and future career ambitions.
- Relevant achievements (academic or other notable achievements).
- How you heard about the scholarship
A shortlist of students will be chosen and an interview will take place to discuss your application. The judging panel will include a representative from Glanbia and Prof. Joe Bogue (Department of Food Business and Development).
Applicants must name at least two referees – one academic and one professional.
Please note if a scholarship holder withdraws from the programme for which s/he has registered or fails to continue throughout the year to meet the attendance and other requirements for the programme, including examination entry, s/he may be required to repay to the College the whole or part of the scholarship.
To apply please click https://forms.office.com/r/WJE97yhnKg
Opening dates for applications: May 1st 2022
Closing date for applications: July 10th 2022