- All Scholarships
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Postgraduate Scholarships
- International Scholarships
- Photo Gallery
- College of Business and Law
- Quercus Entrance Scholarships 2018/2019
- Moss Keane Scholarship
- Puttnam Seminar and Puttnam Scholarship Awards Ceremony 2018/19
- Puttnam Scholarships Seminar 2019/20
- UCC Sports Scholarships 2019
- Quercus Talented Students Gala 2019 / 20
- School of History Prize-giving Ceremony 2019/20
- UCC Entrance Scholarship Award Ceremony
- School of History Prize-giving Ceremony 2020-2021
- Quercus Talented Students Gala 2022
- Catherine Keogh Memorial Grant
- STEM Awards 2022
- Quercus Talented Students' Programme 2022/23
- Scholar Stories
- Terms and Conditions for Scholarship recipients
Glanbia MSc Food Business and Innovation Scholarships
At a glance
- Value: €10,630 per student
- You must apply for the MSc Food Business and Innovation to be eligible for this scholarship
- Questions on this scholarship should be directed to Prof. Joe Bogue, Food Business and Development firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms Rachel Cotter, Administrator email@example.com
- Applications should be submitted via MS Forms (link below)
- Students must secure a minimum Second Class Honours Grade 1 in an approved primary degree or equivalent.
- Students must have applied for the MSc Food Business and Innovation via the UCC Applications System, have received an offer and have accepted a place on the programme to qualify to apply for the Scholarship.
Applications must include a short personal statement in response to the following (max. 300 words per question):
- Identify the important challenges facing Global Food Systems at present. What innovations will help overcome these challenges?
- Reasons for applying, academic background and future career ambitions.
- Relevant achievements (academic or other notable achievements).
- How you heard about the scholarship
A shortlist of students will be chosen and an interview will take place to discuss your application. The judging panel will include a representative from Glanbia and Prof. Joe Bogue (Department of Food Business and Development).
Applicants must name at least two referees – one academic and one professional.
Please note if a scholarship holder withdraws from the programme for which s/he has registered or fails to continue throughout the year to meet the attendance and other requirements for the programme, including examination entry, s/he may be required to repay to the College the whole or part of the scholarship.
To apply please click https://forms.office.com/r/WJE97yhnKg
Opening dates for applications: May 1st 2022
Closing date for applications: July 10th 2022