FDC Master of Accounting Scholarship
At a glance
- Value: €12,500
- You must apply for the Master of Accounting (MAcc) programme to be eligible for this scholarship
- This scholarship is open to students that have not otherwise secured funding to pursue the programme
- Questions on this scholarship should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications should be submitted here
- Students must secure a minimum Second Class Honours Grade 1 in an approved primary degree with a significant accounting specialisation AND expect to qualify for exemption from the CA Proficiency 1 examination of Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI).
- Students must have applied for the MAcc Accounting programme via the UCC Applications System, have received an offer and have accepted a place on the programme to qualify to apply for the Scholarship.
- Each student must draft a personal statement of 300 words giving an overview of their background, including their achievements to date, and their ambitions for the future. Students whose background and ambitions align with those of FDC will be highly regarded. Further information on FDC can be found here: https://www.fdc.ie/about-us/.
- The scholarship is awarded on a competitive basis based on your personal statement.
- A shortlist of students will be chosen by the programme directors and the final recipient will be chosen by FDC in conjunction with the Department.
Applicants must name at least two referees – one academic and one professional.
Please note if a scholarship holder withdraws from the programme for which s/he has registered or fails to continue throughout the year to meet the attendance and other requirements for the programme, including examination entry, s/he may be required to repay the whole or part of the scholarship.
Applications open on February 1st 2024
Closing date for applications – April 30th 2024.