Quercus Taught Masters Academic Scholarships
At a glance
- Value: 50% of fees
- You must be a postgraduate applicant to UCC to be eligible for this scholarship
- Available to EU and International Applicants
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences at email@example.com
Applications for 2019 Quercus Taught Masters Academic Scholarships, awarded to top-performing postgraduate applicants to Masters courses across the University, are now closed.
The Scholarship is currently being revised.
University College Cork is pleased to announce the 2019 Quercus Taught Masters Academic Scholarships, awarded to top-performing postgraduate applicants to Masters courses across the University.
The scholarships will be awarded to candidates who have a minimum 1H undergraduate honours bachelor degree (or equivalent result in a NFQ Level 8), or a 1H postgraduate degree (or equivalent result in a NFQ Level 9) and who are deemed by their college of choice to demonstrate an exceptional level of academic excellenceand commitment to their masters course of choice.
The Quercus Taught Masters Scholarship is a 50% contribution towards postgraduate fees for the duration of the postgraduate course.
The Quercus Taught Masters Academic Scholarship 50% fee contribution will be awarded in semester two.
Application deadline 2019
- June 1st 2019 is the closing date for applications.
- For those waiting final year results, June 30th 2019, is the deadline for uploading final transcripts to PAC.
- Awards will be communicated to applicants by mid July 2019.