Kavanagh Celtic Civilisation Entrance Scholarship
At a glance
- Value: €250
- You must be a current UCC Student, or apply through CAO for a place on an undergraduate/level 8 programme at University College Cork to be eligible for this scholarship
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two scholarships of €250 each are awarded annually to incoming first year students who are registered for 15 credits of Celtic Civilisation, based on their overall performance in the Leaving Certificate exam.
- The Scholarships are tenable only in University College Cork, for the first year of a full-time primary degree programme at University College Cork in the session following the Leaving Certificate Examination on which the award is based.
- Scholarships shall be awarded in order of merit in accordance with the standard UCC scoring system for Leaving Certificate results as set out under regulations for admission in the University Calendar.
- If the holder of a Kavanagh Celtic Civilisation Entrance Scholarship withdraws from the programme for which they have registered or fails to continue throughout the year to meet the attendance and other requirements for the programme including examination entry, they may be required to repay to the University the whole or part of the scholarship.
- No application form is required for the Kavanagh Celtic Civilisation Entrance scholarships. Successful students will be notified directly.