Uversity’s Scholarships support adult learners, to enrol on and complete a Bachelor’s degree that will transform their lives and those around them. Preference will be given to candidates enrolling on a full-time Bachelor’s degree that can normally be completed in a maximum of four years in any subject in one of the participating institutions.
To be eligible applicants must:
- be 23 years and older by 1st January 2020
- be a citizen of an EEA member state or Switzerland AND resident in Ireland or Northern Ireland for 3 years or more by 1st March 2020
- be returning to higher education in 2020/21 after a break from education of 3 years or more or have recently completed a higher education progression / preparation course
- be admitted to a Bachelor’s degree or have a deferred offer for the 2020/21 academic year.
- be able to demonstrate:
- academic potential
- a clear motivation and ambition for returning to education
- a drive to succeed and a strong work ethic
- an ability to be transformed and transform others as a result of this scholarship and educational experience
- non-EEA citizens resident in Ireland / Northern Ireland must have permanent leave to remain by the closing date for application, 20th April 2020.
- applicants who currently possess or are enrolled on a Bachelor’s degree ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.
- applicants DO NOT need to have an offer at the time of application but if selected for a scholarship they must receive an offer on a Bachelor’s degree in one of the participating institutions to receive their scholarship.
To find out more, please visit: https://u-versity.eu/