All Ireland Scholarship Programme
At a glance
- Value: €6,750
- You must be on a full-time undergraduate course of not less than two years duration in one of the approved institutions
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Funded by JP McManus, the All Ireland Scholarships programme was established in 2008 to support many gifted young students across Ireland by providing them with financial support thus enabling them to participate in all aspects of university life.
125 All Ireland Scholarships from the 32 counties are awarded each year and 2019 will see the total number rise to 1,496, with 905 successful graduates having emerged with primary and post graduate degrees.
Republic of Ireland:
There is no application process in the Republic of Ireland. You must however fit the following criteria:
- You must attend a non-fee paying secondary school
- You must be exempt from paying the Leaving Certificate Fee.
Exemption from payment of the Leaving Certificate fee must have been communicated to the State Examinations Commission before the issue of the Leaving Certificate results. The completion of the form for exemption from the Leaving Certificate Fee automatically communicates your eligibility to the Department of Education and Skills via the State Examinations Commission.
- You must be doing the Leaving Certificate for the first time
- You must not be the holder of another scholarship as outlined in further detail on the Department of Education and Skills website
- You must be in receipt of the Education Maintenance Allowance
- You must attend a grant aided post primary school or further education college
- An application must be completed before the deadline
- You must not be the holder of another scholarship
To find out more, please visit https://www.allirelandscholarships.com/