The College awards a Scholarship to International (Non-EU) students as follows.
Masters (taught programmes)
- 20% fee reduction for students with a 1H1 (or GPA equivalent) undergraduate degree on acceptance of their offer of a place
- 10% fee reduction for students with a 2H1 (or GPA equivalent) undergraduate degree on acceptance of their offer of a place
- €1,000 fee reduction for students with a 2H2 (or GPA-equivalent) undergraduate degree on acceptance of their offer of a place. (If applying with 2H2 or equivalent, one will be awarded this scholarship upon registration.)
Note: This is an automatically awarded scholarship, based on previous academic results. No application required.
- 15% fee reduction in each year of study
- Applicants may not avail of more than one scholarship. Where an applicant is eligible for more than one scholarship, the higher scholarship will be applied.
- Undergraduate Scholarship is renewable for 3 years (or the duration of course), subject to the student successfully completing each year to the required standard for progression.
Awarded automatically at offer stage
Returning International (non-EU) Students
For further details on our 25% scholarship, please click here
Scholarship Eligibility & Rules:
Information on a range of other University and College scholarships is available here.