Lord Mayor's Perpetual Trophy for BSc (Hons) Environmental Science
At a glance
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for this award
- Questions about this prize can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
This prize was established in 2002 by Cork City Council and Fehily Timoney and Company, Consultants in Engineering and Environmental Sciences. It is awarded for outstanding performance in the final year of the BSc (Hons) Degree in Environmental Science at University College Cork. The prize consists of a perpetual trophy donated by the Cork City Council and a cash award, donated by Fehily Timoney & Company.
Eligibility and Selection
The award is made subject to the following conditions:
- The prize will be known as the Lord Mayor's Perpetual Trophy for Environmental Science. The trophy will have the wording "Comhairle Cathrach Chorcaí Lord Mayor's Perpetual Trophy Honours Graduate BSc (Hons) Environmental Science University College Cork".
- The prize will be awarded to the student obtaining the highest total mark in the award of honours for the BSc (Hons) Environmental Science Degree.
- At the discretion of the adjudicators, the prize may be shared by more than one candidate.
- The prize will consist of a monetary award, a parchment and a Perpetual Trophy (trophy to be held at UCC).
- The adjudicators comprise the Environmental Science programme Board.