The Matheson Undergraduate Prize In Information Technology Law
At a glance
- Value: €635
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for this prize
- Questions about this prize can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility and Selection
1. The prize shall be called "The Matheson Undergraduate Prize in Information Technology Law".
2. The prize of €635 shall be awarded annually to the student whose exam in Information Technology Law (LW2261) achieves the highest mark.
3. The right is reserved not to award the prize if, in the opinion of the adjudicators, no student has achieved a sufficiently high standard.
4. The adjudicators shall consist of the staff member responsible for Information Technology Law and a representative of Matheson.
5. The copyright in the work submitted shall inhere jointly in the student and Matheson.