The 15th European VLBI Network (EVN) Symposium and the EVN Users Meeting was hosted by University College Cork (Ireland) on behalf of the EVN Consortium Board of Directors. The meeting took place on July 11-15, 2022.
This biennial meeting was the main forum for discussion of the latest Very Long Baseline Interferometry scientific results, as well as technical and technological developments within the EVN member countries.
The main topics discussed at the symposiums included the following:
• The innermost structure of AGNs and the origin of jets
• Starburst galaxies
• Stellar evolution and stellar masers
• Pulsars and transients
• Space applications
• The relationship of EVN with other VLBI facilities
• Synergies with other wavelengths/multi-messenger astronomy
• New VLBI developments, new technical capabilities
You can download an EVN Symposium poster here, feel free to distribute it to any who may be interested.
More information about hosting business events and conferences in Ireland can be found at www.meetinireland.com