The 15th European VLBI Network (EVN) Symposium and the EVN Users Meeting will be hosted by University College Cork (Ireland) on behalf of the EVN Consortium Board of Directors. The meeting will take place on July 11-15, 2022.
This biennial meeting is the main forum for discussion of the latest Very Long Baseline Interferometry scientific results, as well as technical and technological developments within the EVN member countries.
The main topics to be discussed at the symposiums will include the following:
• The innermost structure of AGNs and the origin of jets
• Starburst galaxies
• Stellar evolution and stellar masers
• Pulsars and transients
• Space applications
• The relationship of EVN with other VLBI facilities
• Synergies with other wavelengths/multi-messenger astronomy
• New VLBI developments, new technical capabilities
You can download an EVN Symposium poster here, feel free to distribute it to any who may be interested in the Symposium!
More information about hosting business events and conferences in Ireland can be found at www.meetinireland.com