- About Adult Continuing Education
- Study At ACE
- News and Events
- Useful Forms
- Research/Current Projects
- Adult & Community Education
- Short Courses
- Marks and Standards
- Ace Finance
- Sustainable Farming Academy
When and How Much Must I Pay?
1) Student can pay fees in full during online registration
2) Student can pay fees in two instalments. Minimum first instalment 50% of total fee due. The balance is to be paid by 31st January 2023.
Where registration is other than Academic Year start date please note the following payment dates.
|Start Date||Registration||Balance Due|
|April 2022||50% of Fees Due||30th July 2022|
|July 2022||50% of Fees Due||31st October 2022|
|October 2022||50% of Fees Due||31st January 2023|
|January 2023||50% of Fees Due||30th April 2023|
Any student with an outstanding fee who has not engaged with ACE Finance will be unable to access their end of year results, transcripts and attend their conferring.
1) Make a Payment Online
Please log into your Student IT Services and these following instructions
- Go to https://www.ucc.ie/en/sit/ in any web browser
- Click on MyStudentAdmin section
- Enter your Student ID number and your password and continue to login
- Click on Fees located on the left hand side menu
- Click on Pay Outstanding Fees and follow through with payment
NB. If you have forgotten your password or need further instructions please click MyStudentAdmin Fees and Password Reset Instructions
2) Sponsorship Form Payment
Sponsorship details must be supplied and the ACE Sponsorship Form returned prior to the commencement of your course. On return, the sponsoring body will be invoiced for the amount allocated to sponsorship. It is important to note that responsibility for the prompt and full payment of fees ultimately lies with the student.
Please email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to request an invoice each year from acefinance as we do not automatically send a form for the second year of the programme.
For any students experiencing financial difficulties the following supports are in place:
· The UCC Student Assistance fund this does not pay course fees directly but can contribute to rent, utilities and food costs.
· The Student Union Hardship fund which may be able to provide some advice and assistance.
· ACE have a strong relationship with the Lough Credit Union in Cork and secured a competitive student loan rate for ACE students, this rate is competitive in the market and is lower than other credit unions. The rate is fixed and will not increase following the upcoming ECB rate increase. A loan will be offered to ACE students once they demonstrate capacity to pay, and it will allow ACE students to repay fees over a twelve month plus period. The Lough Credit Union is student friendly, nearby, flexible and is open to anyone who lives, works or studies in the area.
Their loans team offer an onboarding facility, for further details students can contact email@example.com
Their website is https://loughcu.ie/
Potential applicants should identify themselves as ACE students.
Student Debtor Policy
- Students must pay their fees by the notified dates.
- A late fee penalty applies in all cases where fees payable by the student are paid after the notified payment date.
- It is the responsibility of students to familiarise themselves with the the University's regulations, which cover student fees, payment dates and registration procedures.
- Liability for fees rests with the student for the duration of their course.
- Students with outstanding fees will not be permitted to progress to the next year of their study or graduate.
- To view our Student Debtor Policy in full please click here: Student Debtor Policy 2022 - 2023
Receipt of Payment
If you are looking for a receipt of payment, please fill out the form here. ACE finance team will be in touch with you within 2-3 working days.
Ace students requesting refund of fees for reasons of withdrawal or overpayment must make a request in writing to ACE Finance Office, The Laurels, Western Road, Cork. Click here for further information.
Students Due To Graduate
- Students who are due to graduate, please check your balance and pay any outstanding fees online through your Student Admin.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org once payment of fees has been made to enable your records to be updated.
- Liability for fees rests with students. Students are only allowed to graduate when all fees have been paid to the ACE Finance Office. Please note that students will not be allowed to graduate where fees remain outstanding.
- If our records are incorrect and fees have been paid, please contact email@example.com