When and How Much Must I Pay?
1) Student can pay fees in full during online registration
2) Student can pay fees in two instalments. Minimum first instalment 50% of total fee due. The balance is to be paid by 31st January 2022.
Where registration is other than Academic Year start date please note the following payment dates.
|Start Date||Registration||Balance Due|
|April 2021||50% of Fees Due||30th July 2021|
|July 2021||50% of Fees Due||31st October 2021|
|October 2021||50% of Fees Due||31st January 2022|
|January 2022||50% of Fees Due||30th April 2022|
Any student with an outstanding fee who has not engaged with ACE Finance will be unable to access their end of year results, transcripts and attend their conferring.
1) Make a Payment Online
Please log into your Student IT Services and these following instructions
- Go to https://www.ucc.ie/en/sit/ in any web browser
- Click on MyStudentAdmin section
- Enter your Student ID number and your password and continue to login
- Click on Fees located on the left hand side menu
- Click on Pay Outstanding Fees and follow through with payment
2) Sponsorship Form Payment
Sponsorship details must be supplied and the Sponsorship Form returned prior to the commencement of your course. On return, the sponsoring body will be invoiced for the amount allocated to sponsorship. It is important to note that responsibility for the prompt and full payment of fees ultimately lies with the student.
Please email your completed form to email@example.com
You will need to request an invoice each year from acefinance as we do not automatically send a form for the second year of the programme.
For any students experiencing financial difficulties the following supports are in place:
· The UCC Student Assistance fund this does not pay course fees directly but can contribute to rent, utilities and food costs.
· The Student Union Hardship fund which may be able to provide some advice and assistance.
· ACE have a strong relationship with the Lough Credit Union in Cork, the Credit Union offers student loans if required.
Student Debtor Policy
- Students must pay their fees by the notified dates.
- A late fee penalty applies in all cases where fees payable by the student are paid after the notified payment date.
- It is the responsibility of students to familiarise themselves with the the University's regulations, which cover student fees, payment dates and registration procedures.
- Liability for fees rests with the student for the duration of their course.
- Students with outstanding fees will not be permitted to progress to the next year of their study or graduate.
- To view our Student Debtor Policy in full please click here: Student Debtor Policy 2021/22
Ace students requesting refund of fees for reasons of withdrawal or overpayment must make a request in writing to ACE Finance Office, The Laurels, Western Road, Cork. Click here for further information.
Students Due To Graduate
- Students who are due to graduate, please check your balance and pay any outstanding fees online through your Student Admin.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org once payment of fees has been made to enable your records to be updated.
- Liability for fees rests with students. Students are only allowed to graduate when all fees have been paid to the ACE Finance Office. Please note that students will not be allowed to graduate where fees remain outstanding.
- If our records are incorrect and fees have been paid, please contact email@example.com