Information Evening for Parents & Guardians
Our information session was specifically for parents, guardians, and supporters providing insight into study and life at University College Cork. We highlighted the various campus support services as well as the academic programmes on offer.
The evening included talks on finance & grants, careers for graduates, and supporting students transitioning to Higher Education. We also introduced UCC's Nurturing Bright Futures programme; Nurturing Bright Futures aims to empower your family member with the skills needed to make decisions about their future and succeed in Higher Education.
|5pm-6pm||Optional Campus Tour||Meet your guide under the Clock Tower on the Main Quad.|
|Supporting Students Transitioning to Higher Education||Dr Eithne Hunt|
|Student Finance 101 - Grants and Budgeting||Cian Power, Student Budgetary and Finance Advisor|
|Careers for Graduates||Mary McCarthy, Careers Advisor|
|Q & A|
|7.30pm||Tea and Coffee||Join us after the talks for some light refreshments.|
- Career Services
- College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences
- College of Business and Law
- College of Medicine and Health
- College of Science, Engineering and Food Science
- Disability Support Service (DARE Applicants)
- Graduate Attributes Programme
- Skills Centre
- Student Budgeting Advisor
- Quercus Scholarship Programme
- For queries contact the Student Recruitment Team at DiscoverUCC@ucc.ie.