Make An Appointment
How To Make An Appointment:
- Please read the Appointment Information section below.
- Then complete the registration form Here
- Once you have submitted your registration form, SCD will contact you during our opening hours with your appointment time.
- SCD’s opening hours are Mon-Fri 9:15am-1.00pm and 2.00pm-5.00pm. Appointment hours are: Mon-Fri 9:30am–1.00pm and 2.00pm-4.00pm.
- When you have entered the details we need on the registration form, we will be able to schedule your first appointment. Every effort is made to set up appointments as soon as possible and you can indicate on this form if you feel you need to speak to a duty counsellor urgently.
- Please be aware that while you can talk to us in confidence about any issue causing you difficulty, Student Counselling is not intended to provide emergency or long-term support. If you are in crisis, please go to this section where you will find crisis support services.
- The number of sessions offered is determined by the Student Counsellor’s assessment of need and available resources. On average, students have 2-6 sessions.
- In 2022, SCD is offering two options to students who wish to access support. Appointments continue to be delivered online using MS Teams and in-person sessions are available. In-person sessions are currently limited due to continuing on-campus space restrictions.
- Students are asked to use their Umail accounts when contacting SCD. Sensitive information should not be included in emails.