- Plans for 2022-2023 Academic Year
- The School
- International Students
- Research Degrees
- Graduates registering abroad
- School's Information Publications
- Allocations Information
- Student Placement Information
- Student Placement Evaluation
- Travelling to Placement
- Contact Allocations Personnel
- International Elective Experiences
- Information for Lecturers/ALOs/CPCs
- Preceptor Information
- Useful Documents
- Maternity, Families and Primary Care
- Ageing Integrated Research
- Enhancing Cancer Awareness & Survivorship Programmes (ECASP)
- Centre for Safer Staffing and Healthcare Systems Research (The CATALYST Centre)
- J.U.S.T.I.C.E in Healthcare: Just, Universal, Sustainable, Trusted, Inclusive, Caring, & Ethical healthcare in life and death
- Mental Health and Wellbeing for the 21st Century: People, Organisations, and Places
- School of Nursing and Midwifery Annual Reports
- SURE Awards
- Current Students
- Undergraduate Programmes
- Postgraduate & Continuing Professional Development Modules
- Theory Attendance Information
- Assignments and Exams for All Students
- Useful Forms for All Students
- Disability Guide for Nurses and Midwives
- Conferences & Events
Registering abroad may require documentation from UCC to be sent to the corresponding nursing board. Please make sure to check what information may be required by following the link to the appropriate body.
The website of the Australian Health Practitioner Register Agency (AHPRA) is available at: https://www.ahpra.gov.au/
The requirements and criteria for Australian registration are also available on the AHPRA website, at the following link:
The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) has a document at the following link, which outlines the entire registration process. It is recommended that one reads this before beginning the application process, as there are forms to be filled out and sent to UCC.
There are some steps to be carried out, and some information required by UCC before your request can be processed.
This process will take at least eight weeks to complete from date of receipt of requested information, as outlined below.
Make sure to check the requirements of the nursing body you are applying to, to ensure that you have all of the required information.
The below details must be sent to UCC, or your request cannot be processed.
- Date of birth.
- Year of intake.
- UCC course.
- Country in which you are registering.
- UCC student number, if possible.
- Case number (if applicable).
- Case worker contact details (if applicable).
- Other information requested by foreign nursing body.
Please email these details to: email@example.com
If you require clinical hours, please forward these details to: firstname.lastname@example.org