Graduate Entry Medicine Brochure (2,228kB)
The Graduate Entry Medicine programme was developed in 2008 and is specially designed to cater for the advanced learning styles of the mature, university-experienced student. The 4-year degree programme is available to Irish and international graduates who hold a primary degree in any discipline and who would like to study Medicine. Students have early clinical exposure and patient care is at the centre of the learning experience. Graduate Entry students merge with Direct Entry medical students during Year 2, allowing all students the same clinical and teaching experiences and leading to the same degree of MB BCh BAO (Hons) - Bachelor in Medicine, Bachelor in Surgery and Bachelor in the Art of Obstetrics).
- Integrated, systems-based programme
- Early patient contact
- Self-directed, small-group, problem-based learning
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Emphasis on professionalism and team-work
- Five star research
- Excellent results in USMLE exams (US Medical Licensing Examinations)
- Electives in Ireland, Europe, America and Africa.