– Inclusion of articles on this page does not necessarily indicate our agreement with, or endorsement of, their content.
– Because many scientific papers cannot be freely accessed, links usually give access to an abstract only. Open access to the full article is indicated where available.
Links to recent relevant scientific literature:
- Appenroth, K.J., Sree, K.S., Fakhoorian, T. and Lam, E., 2015. Resurgence of duckweed research and applications: report from the 3rd International Duckweed Conference.
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11103-015-0396-9 (not open access)
- Devlamynck, R., de Souza, M.F., Michels, E., Sigurnjak, I., Donoso, N., Coudron, C., Leenknegt, J., Vermeir, P., Eeckhout, M. and Meers, E., 2021. Agronomic and Environmental Performance of Lemnaminor Cultivated on Agricultural Wastewater Streams—A Practical Approach. Sustainability, 13(3), p.1570.
https://www.mdpi.com/2071-1050/13/3/1570 (open access)
- Sońta, M., Rekiel, A. and Batorska, M., 2019. Use of duckweed (Lemna L.) in sustainable livestock production and aquaculture–a review. Annals of Animal Science, 19(2), pp.257-271.
Other interesting links about Duckweed:
External Resources Ireland
External Resources Wales
Internal Resources at University College Cork
- NEWTRIENTS project
- UCC Plant Stress Group
- School of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences (BEES)
- Environmental Research Institute (ERI)
- UCC Green Campus Programme