Dr. Rezvan Pakdel
I am currently working as a Post Doctoral Researcher on a project related to open source and reuse.
I completed my PhD in the MISL, University College Cork, Ireland. My research is about Big Data analytics.
I have got my master degree from Malaysia (UTM). My master research topic was ENHANCEMENT OF CAPTCHA SCHEME BASED ON USABILITY AND RELIABILITY FEATURES, which is a security method in network and Internet to check that a user is human and is not a robot.
- PhD of Computer Science, 2020, University College Cork, Ireland
- Master of Computer Science, 2012, University Technology of Malaysia
- Bachelor of Computer Software Engineering, 2009, Shiraz University
- Associate of Computer Software Engineering, 2006, Shiraz University
- Cloud Computing and Mobile Cloud Computing
- Big Data Analytics
- Image Processing
- Human and Computer Interaction
- Machine Learning
- Open Source Software
Published Journals and Conferences
- Multi Touch Graphical Passwords: Usability Features, Asian Journal of Applied Science ISSN: 1996-3343, 2011.
- CAPTCHA: A Survey of Usability Features, Research Journal of Information Technology ISSN: 1815-7432, 2012.
- A USER-FRIENDLY CAPTCHA SCHEME BASED ON USABILITY FEATURES, Information Technology Journal ISSN: 1812-5646, 2012.
- Rezvan Pakdel and John Herbert, A cloud-based data analysis framework for object recognition, in Proceeding of the 5th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Services Science (CLOSER 2015) [PH15].
- Rezvan Pakdel and John Herbert, Efficient Cloud-Based Framework for Big Data Classification, the 2nd IEEE International Conference on Big Data Computing Service and Applications (BigDataService 2016) [PH16a].
- Rezvan Pakdel and John Herbert, Scalable Cloud-Based Analysis Framework for Medical Big-Data, the IEEE 40th International Computer Software and Applications Conference 2016 (Compsac 2016) [PH16b].
- Rezvan Pakdel and John Herbert, Adaptive Cost Efficient Framework for Cloud-Based Machine Learning, the IEEE 41st International Computer Software and Applications Conference 2017 (Compsac 2017) [PH17].