Exam Timetables & Venues
Written Examination Dates
Exam timetables, when available, are viewable on MyStudentAdmin
|Semester 1 Examinations||Provisional Written Examination Timetable available early November 2019|
|February/March/April Examinations||Provisional Written Examination Timetable available January 2020|
|Semester 2 Examinations||Provisional Written Examination Timetable available end March 2020|
|Autumn Examinations||Provisional Written Examination Timetable available mid-July 2020|
|Semester 1 Written Examinations||
9th December - 20th December 2019
|Spring Written Examinations||February - March - April 2020|
Semester 2 Written Examinations
Friday 24th April to Friday 8th May 2020
Final Medicine: Written exams Monday 6th April to Friday 17th April 2020; Clinical/oral exams Monday 27th April to Friday 8th May.
There will be no Saturday examinations.
There will be no examination on Monday 4th May as it is a Bank Holiday.
|Autumn Written Examinations||Friday 31st July to Friday 14th August 2020|
Instructions for accessing written examination timetables
1. Open https://mystudentadmin.ucc.ie/
2. Enter Student Number and Password
3. Click Login
4. Click Examinations
5. Select Examination Rules and Regulations. Read the Summary Information relating to examinations, the rules and regulations and procedures that apply in the examination hall. Click Printer Friendly Format if you require a hard copy of the rules and regulations
7. Click I Accept. This provides a record that you agree to the rules and regulations for this year's examinations.
8. Select Examination Timetable Entry to view your written examination timetable. You will not be able to view your timetable until you have accepted the rules and regulations.
9. Click Print Examination Entry Form - to print a copy of the Timetable. Print Examination Timetable on local printer.
Please note that you will not be able to view your timetable until you accept the Examination Rules and Regulations.
The following on-campus venues are used for examinations:
- Áras Na MacLeinn
- Aula Maxima (Main Quadrangle)
- Kampus Kitchen, Kane Science Building
- College Mini-Restaurant
- Electrical Engineering Rooms L1 and L2 (Building on left inside College Road Entrance)
- Food Science Building, Block A Level 1
- Food Science Building, Block B Room 201C
- Western Gate Building G33 Lab
- Cavanagh Pharmacy Building - UG27
- Mardyke Arena
Directions: The Mardyke Arena is located at the end of the Mardyke Walk off Western Road. Coming out of Cork City, travel down Washington Street leading onto Western Road. At the intersection of the Western Road and the Sacred Heart Church (on your right hand side), take a right turn. Approximately 300 metres on your right (before you cross Thomas Davis Bridge) there is a turn into the Mardyke Arena.
In addition to the above on-campus venues the following off-campus venue is also being used:
- Neptune Stadium
Directions to Neptune Stadium
Directions: From the Lee Maltings, go past the Mercy Hospital, continue down the quay, go left at North Gate Bridge and up Shandon Street. Go through the traffic lights at the top of Shandon Street (North Cathedral is on the right) onto Gerald Griffin Street. At the next set of traffic lights turn left. Neptune is just ahead.
Contact UCC Students' Union about bus services running from UCC to Neptune Stadium.
Cork City Map
Bus Eireann timetable
Bus Eireann timetable can be viewed at www.buseireann.ie