Exam Timetables and Venues
Written Examination Dates
Timetables when available are viewable on www.ucc.ie/en/sit
|Semester 1 Examinations||Finished|
|February/March/April Examinations||Written Examination Timetable currently available|
|Semester 2 Examinations||Provisional Written Examination Timetable available March 2019|
|Autumn Examinations||Provisional Written Examination Timetable available July 2019|
|Semester 1 Written Examinations||
10th December - 21st December 2018
|Spring Written Examinations||February - March - April 2019|
|Semester 2 Written Examinations||
Friday 26th April to Friday 10th May 2019
Final Medicine: Written exams Monday 8th April to Friday 19th April 2019; Clinical/oral exams Monday 29th April to Friday 10th May.
There will not be any Saturday examinations in Semester 2.
There will not be any examination on Monday 6th May as it is a Bank Holiday.
|Autumn Written Examinations||Friday 2nd August to Friday 16th August 2019|
Instructions for accessing written examination timetables
1. Open https://mystudentadmin.ucc.ie/
2. Enter Student Number and Password
3. Click Login
4. Click Examinations
5. Select Examination Rules and Regulations. Read the Summary Information relating to examinations, the rules and regulations and procedures that apply in the examination hall. Click Printer Friendly Format if you require a hard copy of the rules and regulations
7. Click I Accept. This provides a record that you agree to the rules and regulations for this year's examinations.
8. Select Examination Timetable Entry to view your written examination timetable. You will not be able to view your timetable until you have accepted the rules and regulations.
9. Click Print Examination Entry Form - to print a copy of the Timetable. Print Examination Timetable on local printer.
Please note that you will not be able to view your timetable until you accept the Examination Rules and Regulations.
The following on-campus venues are used for examinations:
- Áras Na MacLeinn
- Aula Maxima (Main Quadrangle)
- Kampus Kitchen, Kane Science Building
- College Mini-Restaurant
- Electrical Engineering Rooms L1 and L2 (Building on left inside College Road Entrance)
- Food Science Building, Block A Level 1
- Food Science Building, Block B Room 201C
- Western Gate Building G33 Lab
- Cavanagh Pharmacy Building - UG27
- Mardyke Arena
Directions: The Mardyke Arena is located at the end of the Mardyke Walk off Western Road. Coming out of Cork City, travel down Washington Street leading onto Western Road. At the intersection of the Western Road and the Sacred Heart Church (on your right hand side), take a right turn. Approximately 300 metres on your right (before you cross Thomas Davis Bridge) there is a turn into the Mardyke Arena.
In addition to the above on-campus venues the following off-campus venue is also being used:
- Neptune Stadium
Directions to Neptune Stadium
Directions: From the Lee Maltings, go past the Mercy Hospital, continue down the quay, go left at North Gate Bridge and up Shandon Street. Go through the traffic lights at the top of Shandon Street (North Cathedral is on the right) onto Gerald Griffin Street. At the next set of traffic lights turn left. Neptune is just ahead.
Contact UCC Students' Union about bus services running from UCC to Neptune Stadium.
Cork City Map
Bus Eireann timetable
Bus Eireann timetable can be viewed at www.buseireann.ie