Exam Timetables & Venues
End-of-Semester Exam/Assessment Dates
End-of-Semester exam/assessment timetables, when available, are viewable on MyStudentAdmin
|Semester 1 Exams/Assessments||Provisional Timetable available November|
|February/March/April Exams/Assessments||Provisional Timetable available January|
|Semester 2 Exams/Assessments||Provisional Timetable available end March|
|Autumn Exams/Assessments||Provisional Timetable available mid-July|
|Semester 1 Exams/Assessments||
8 January - 15 January 2021
Some assessments Saturday 9 January
|Spring Exams/Assessments||February - March - April 2021|
Friday 30 April to Friday 14 May 2021
Final Medicine: dates to be published
There will be no Semester 2 Saturday exams/assessments.
There will be no exams/assessments on Monday 3 May as it is a Bank Holiday.
|Autumn Exams/Assessments||Friday 30 July to Friday 13th August 2021|
Instructions for accessing exam/assessment timetables
1. Open https://mystudentadmin.ucc.ie/
2. Enter Student Number and Password
3. Click Login
4. Click Examinations
5. Select Examination Rules and Regulations. Read the Summary Information relating to examinations, the rules and regulations and procedures that apply in the examination hall. Click Printer Friendly Format if you require a hard copy of the rules and regulations
7. Click I Accept. This provides a record that you agree to the rules and regulations for this year's examinations.
8. Select Examination Timetable Entry to view your written examination timetable. You will not be able to view your timetable until you have accepted the rules and regulations.
9. Click Print Examination Entry Form - to print a copy of the Timetable. Print Examination Timetable on local printer.
Please note that you will not be able to view your timetable until you accept the Examination Rules and Regulations.