Exam Timetables & Venues
Written Examination Dates
Exam timetables, when available, are viewable on MyStudentAdmin
|Semester 1 Examinations||Provisional Written Examination Timetable available November|
|February/March/April Examinations||Provisional Written Examination Timetable available January|
|Semester 2 Examinations||Provisional Written Examination Timetable available end March|
|Autumn Examinations||Provisional Written Examination Timetable available mid-July|
|Semester 1 Assessments||
11 January - 15 January 2021
|Spring Written Examinations||February - March - April 2021|
Semester 2 Examinations
Friday 30 April to Friday 14 May 2021
Final Medicine: dates to be published
There will be no Saturday examinations.
There will be no examination on Monday 3 May as it is a Bank Holiday.
|Autumn Examinations||Friday 30 July to Friday 13th August 2021|
Instructions for accessing written examination timetables
1. Open https://mystudentadmin.ucc.ie/
2. Enter Student Number and Password
3. Click Login
4. Click Examinations
5. Select Examination Rules and Regulations. Read the Summary Information relating to examinations, the rules and regulations and procedures that apply in the examination hall. Click Printer Friendly Format if you require a hard copy of the rules and regulations
7. Click I Accept. This provides a record that you agree to the rules and regulations for this year's examinations.
8. Select Examination Timetable Entry to view your written examination timetable. You will not be able to view your timetable until you have accepted the rules and regulations.
9. Click Print Examination Entry Form - to print a copy of the Timetable. Print Examination Timetable on local printer.
Please note that you will not be able to view your timetable until you accept the Examination Rules and Regulations.