Exam Timetables & Venues
Written Examination Dates
Exam timetables, when available, are viewable on MyStudentAdmin
|Semester 1 Examinations||Provisional Written Examination Timetable available early November 2019|
|February/March/April Examinations||Provisional Written Examination Timetable available January 2020|
|Semester 2 Examinations||Provisional Written Examination Timetable available end March 2020|
|Autumn Examinations||Provisional Written Examination Timetable available mid-July 2020|
|Semester 1 Written Examinations||
9th December - 20th December 2019
|Spring Written Examinations||February - March - April 2020|
Semester 2 Written Examinations
Friday 24th April to Friday 8th May 2020
Final Medicine: Written exams Monday 6th April to Friday 17th April 2020; Clinical/oral exams Monday 27th April to Friday 8th May.
There will be no Saturday examinations.
There will be no examination on Monday 4th May as it is a Bank Holiday.
|Autumn Written Examinations||Friday 31st July to Friday 14th August 2020|
Instructions for accessing written examination timetables
1. Open https://mystudentadmin.ucc.ie/
2. Enter Student Number and Password
3. Click Login
4. Click Examinations
5. Select Examination Rules and Regulations. Read the Summary Information relating to examinations, the rules and regulations and procedures that apply in the examination hall. Click Printer Friendly Format if you require a hard copy of the rules and regulations
7. Click I Accept. This provides a record that you agree to the rules and regulations for this year's examinations.
8. Select Examination Timetable Entry to view your written examination timetable. You will not be able to view your timetable until you have accepted the rules and regulations.
9. Click Print Examination Entry Form - to print a copy of the Timetable. Print Examination Timetable on local printer.
Please note that you will not be able to view your timetable until you accept the Examination Rules and Regulations.