Workshops and Self-help Resources
Term Time Workshops:
- Decider Skills: These workshops teach people skills to develop resilience and to recognise and manage their own thoughts, feelings and behaviours. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Managing Anxiety: These four-week CBT based programs are designed to help you develop understanding, awareness and skills to manage your anxiety. Please email email@example.com for further information.
- Coping With Distress: These eight-week DBT based progams provide a space to talk about, develop and practice skills to assist you in managing distress in your daily life. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Useful Links: There are links to other UCC support services and to external support agencies in this section.
- Workbooks: These workbooks can help you deal with various problems such as anxiety, depression, panic, sleep, self-esteem, etc.
- Spunout: Ireland’s youth information website, created by young people for young people, with information on how to live an active, happy and healthy life.
- Self-help Books: There are self-help books available via the UCC Library.