Workshops and Self-help Resources
- Decider Skills: These term time workshops teach people skills to recognise and manage their own thoughts, feelings and behaviours. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Anxiety Management Workshops: These term time workshops help people to develop coping strategies to deal with their anxiety. Please email email@example.com for further information.
- SilverCloud: These online self-help programs are designed to help you improve and maintain your wellbeing by addressing underlying issues that can have a negative impact on how you would like to live your life.
- Workbooks: These workbooks can help you deal with various problems such as anxiety, depression, panic, sleep, self-esteem, etc.
- Spunout: Ireland’s youth information website, created by young people for young people, with information on how to live an active, happy and healthy life.
- Self-help Books: There are self-help books available via the UCC Library.