1. MacFeely and Delaney - Employment in the Irish Tourism Industries: Using Administrative Data to Conduct a Structural and Retional Analysis
2. MacFeely and O'Brien - How Many Family Businesses are There Really and Does ICT and Innovation Improve their Performance?
3. MacFeely and Moore - Collecting Earnings Statistics using Payroll Software - Lessons from Ireland
4. Kenneally and Jakee - Compulsory Voting: What Difference Can Increasing Turnout Make?
5. Kenneally and Marty - Common Water Resources in the Occupied Palestinian Territories: Conflice and Co-operative Solutions
6. Woods, da Mata et.al. - Cost-effectiveness of ART Restorations in Elderly Adults: A Randomized Clinical Trial
7. Woods, da Mata et.al. - ART and Conventional Restorations in the Management of Caries in Older Patients: A Randomized Controlled Trial
8. Buckley G, Kenneally M, Walshe V (2013) Variations in the Average Cost of GMS Medicines in Ireland.
9. Kenneally M, Lynch B, (2013) Variations in the Health Status of Irish Regions.
10. MacFeely S, Dunne J, Joining Up Public Service Information: The Rationale for a National Data Infrastructure.
11. Kenneally M, Lynch B (2013) Disparities in the Health of Irish Regions: First Estimates.