Abstract submission/Book of Abstracts
Call for Abstracts
THE CALL FOR ABSTRACTS HAS NOW CLOSED
You can download the following here:
- Presentation format will be linked to one of the conference themes and will take place for a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Participants will outline 3 key learning points for the audience, and include at least one question to leave the audience with.
- These questions will form part of a broader discussion and participatory session, which will take place for a maximum additional time of 20 minutes at the end of each parallel session.
- Following peer review, presenters will be invited to submit a 1000-1500 word digest (link) which will be included in the published conference proceedings and shared with all delegates. The digests will be peer reviewed by a selected panel prior to publication.
- 15 minutes to present the main findings of project and/or research. All Full Presentation abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Participants will outline 3 key learning points for the audience.
- Once your abstract is reviewed by the peer review panel, you will be invited to submit a 1000-1500 word digest (link) which will be included in the published conference proceedings and shared with all delegates. The digests will be peer reviewed by a selected panel prior to publication.
Have an idea in mind but not sure how to get it moving? Perhaps you have a research idea in the pipeline or are new to thinking about teaching and learning in these ways. If this is you, we invite you to be part of a network incubation.
- Expressions of interest will be clustered in order to facilitate active discussion and connection with others in the session, similar to a 'speed-dating' set up.
- Register for the network incubation via this form: https://forms.gle/9PzZFKUutL2sYPa89
Why these formats?
Connected Learning isn’t just about talking about connected learning. It is about making meaningful connections. These formats will allow springboard for discussion and debate. Learning points and key questions in the participatory lightening talks will provide the context for ongoing research collaborations.
Abstract submission deadline: Friday 16th August 2019
Outcome of review/invitation to submit digest: 31st August, 2019
Deadline for 1000 word digest: 30th September 2019