Food and Nutritional Science
These positions are being filled as part of UCC Futures - Food, Microbiome and Health.
UCC Futures is an ambitious new programme of research prioritisation, coupled with an innovative academic recruitment strategy spanning 10 strategically important indicative areas encompassing the humanities, arts, social sciences, STEM, health, business and law.
UCC Futures - Food, Microbiome and Health is a once in a generation opportunity to generate an ecosystem that will maximise the potential of our academic expertise and provide tangible, impactful, solutions in response to one of the most important global challenges of our time.
The following positions are now open for applications:
- Professor in Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Senior Lecturer in Nutrition and Metabolism
- Senior Lecturer in Innovative Food Formulation
- Senior Lecturer in Sustainable Dairy Processing
- Lecturer in Global Nutrition
- Lecturer in Food Waste
- Lecturer in Nutritional Dairy Ingredients